You're a competitive athlete who wants to maximize your performance potential and have longevity in your sport.
You know that nutrition is the secret sauce that sets you apart from the competition and can impact your performance and recovery.
There's just one small problem holding you back...
- Trying to figure out the best nutrition to be able to train and compete well is challenging. There is so much info online and it's hard to sift through it all.
- You've spent way too much time Googling stuff, watching documentaries on Netflix or experimenting with what you see other athletes doing on social media...and you aren't getting the results you expected.
- You're not ready to commit to coaching yet because it's a big investment or you don't want to add more to your plate
- Having ONE go-to source you can trust for all your sports nutrition information
- Having a community of other athletes to connect with, bounce ideas off of and learn from
- Taking all that time you used to spend Googling, watching documentaries and mindlessly scrolling social media for nutrition info and using it to train more, get more sleep or spend a bit more time in the kitchen.
Introducing the Fuelling Athletes Better Community!
FAB is an evidence-based sports nutrition hub for athletes who want to eat with confidence.
With your monthly membership, you'll have access to
- Expanded info I don't share on social media + exclusive content and articles about nutrition and lifestyle factors that affect your performance
- Recipes, resources, and worksheets
- Deep dives into supplement efficacy so you can decide what supplements might be worth spending your money on and which ones to avoid (I know how much you like to ask about supplements!)
- Community + support (similar to logging onto a Facebook feed and being able to scroll content + engage in discussions)
- Exclusive weekly Q&A sessions
- New content every week
- 1st Friday of the month: supplement deep dive
- 2nd Friday of the month: an article or resource around daily nutrition habits
- 3rd Friday of the month: an article or resource around training and competition nutrition
- 4th Friday of the month: an article or resource around lifestyle habits (sleep, recovery, stress, etc.)
The FAB membership comes with a 100% cancel anytime guarantee. At any time you decide the FAB membership isn’t the right fit for you, you can cancel your membership without penalty. Just know that the price you originally signed up with is not a lifetime guarantee, so you will lose your lower rate if and when you decide to rejoin in the future.
Hey! I'm Melissa.
I’m an Obstacle Course Racing, (former) hockey playing, Certified Holistic Nutritionist specializing in sports nutrition, and I help competitive athletes optimize their diet and health so they can maximize their performance potential.
I was the Official Nutritionist of OCRWC 2018 and NORAM 2019 and was named one of Canada’s Top 100 Health Influencers by OptiMYz Magazine four years in a row (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
I have been an athlete my entire life – I learned to skate the same year I started walking and went from figure skating to ringette to hockey. I played hockey for 17 years but hung up my skates in 2015 due to Post Concussion Syndrome. I have been an OCR athlete since 2013.
I've been a Nutritionist since 2015 and have worked with hundreds of athletes. Since 2017, endurance and obstacle course race athletes I have worked with have earned 95 podiums and counting!
Ready to join us?
When you select your membership plan below, you'll gain instant access to our supportive community and hub of evidence-based content where you can get your nutrition questions answered.
If you have any questions about the FAB membership, please contact [email protected]